Welcome to the Marine Power Ltd website
The term ‘Marine Power Ltd‘ or ‘Marine Power’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
Our registered office is:
Marine Power Ltd, Bankside 300, Peachman Way Broadland Business Park, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0LB (UK)
Our trading and correspondence address is:
Marine Power Ltd, West Lane, Brundall, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 5RG (UK)
Our email address for general enquiries is [email protected] or [email protected] and our phone number is +44 (0) 1603 717525
Our company registration number is 07585514 (England & Wales). Our VAT number is GB 183 3652 96.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, text, photos, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of (including copying, and/or re-publishing in any form, content from) this website or the content therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.